1. Where was your play presentation done and when? Can you please tell us how was your experience in the frame of the project?
My play, “Il Discorso dell’Onorevole”, was read in Tagru Mures, Romania last May. Overall it was a very pleasant experience thanks to the kindness of the ones I met there.
2. Write a couple of sentences about the feedback you received from the audience.
I received and appreciated a genuine interest from those who attended the lecture. We also had a brief discussion about the themes developed in the play.
3. What were your major benefits from this experience?
I have discovered, at least partially, an unknown world of theatre. I also had the chance to deal with the Romanian understanding of communism before and after 1989.
4. During the presentation or other activities (workshops, conferences etc) you probably interacted with other authors/directors/actors/managers. Did any personal project emerge out of this interaction?
Even though we debated of no specific project, I had the chance to keep in touch with a few people via email, especially with a local writer.
5. Were there any follow-ups to your presentation?
There was a second reading of my play in Paris last November.
6. Please make some suggestions for the improvement of such events in the future.
Just keep up the good work. It is essential to maintain a network among European authors, so that we can meet and exchange ideas.