The next edition of La Mousson d’Eté will continue to assert its European dimension and will take place from 21 to 27 August 2015 to found at the source, talent, confirmed or promising international authors always very impactful.
La Mousson d’étè 2015 is participating in “Fabulamundi. Playwriting Europe – Crossing generations” with the following activities:
– from August 21st to August 27th from 9.30 to 12.30: Workshop with Rebekka Kricheldorf (DE) in the frame of L’Université d’été européenne de la Mousson d’Eté
– August 22nd at 14.30: staged reading of “Lost word” by Davide Carnevali (IT) translation by Caroline Michel, director Véronique Bellegarde, with David Ayala, Marie Desgranges, Charlie Nelson, Stéphane Varupenne and Gérard Watkins
– August 23rd at 20.45: staged reading of “Les joueurs” by Pau Miro (ES), translation by Clarice Plasteig, director Albert Arribas, with David Ayala, Quentin Baillot, Charlie Nelson et Stéphane Varupenne
– August 24th h 14.00: staged reading of “Mameloschn” by Marianna Salzmann (DE), translation by Charlotte Bomy (programme Transfert théâtral 2014), director Laurent Vacher, with Anne Benoît, Louise Dupuis and Julie Pilod
– August 24th h 18.00: staged reading of “Viva l’Italia” by Roberto Scarpetti (IT), translation by Olivier Favier, director Véronique Bellegarde, with Quentin Baillot, Marie Desgranges, Benoît Giros, Alexandre Pallu and Tom Politano, music Philippe Thibault