1. Where was your play presentation done and when? Can you please tell us how was your experience in the frame of the project?
My play ” lilli/Heiner intra muros” was staged in theatro I in Milano during may 2014 by Alberto and Paola. I really enjoyed the performance I think it was a good work for this text
2. Write a couple of sentences about the feedback you received from the audience.
I think the audience was interested by the project And the relationship with the theatre very interesting and friendly
3. What were your major benefits from this experience?
I was really proud to be in this project the major benefits from this experience were to exchange about dramaturgies and to learn about the differents Contexts for the productions
4. During the presentation or other activities (workshops, conferences etc) you probably interacted with other auhors/directors/actors/managers. Did any personal project emerge out of this interaction?
The play was performed in mainz in germany
5. Were there any follow-ups to your presentation?
I think the italian company would Like to play the text I hope they will do it I would Like to come back and see it in italy!
6. Please make some suggestions for the improvement of such events in the future.
This project is very important for the contemporary plays for interaction between authors diectors and theater I think it would be very interesting to follow the links in the duration…
Sorry my english is poor…
Saw this play a couple of monhts ago and loved it. James Lance and the other actors were amazing and it was great to see something so entertaining and life affirming. Funny play.
Comments are closed.